I have multiple open positions for Ph.D. students, undergraduate/graduate research assistants, bachelor/master theses, interns for our research group at CISPA on:
- Adversarial machine learning and its applications (CV, NLP, cybersecurity)
- Trustworthy machine learning (robustness, interpretability, privacy, fairness)
- A bachelor or master degree in CS, Stats, Math or a related field
- Passionate for machine learning and information security research
- Strong programming skills
- Strong mathematical and/or statistical background is a plus
- Excellent English (knowledge of German is not required)
What we offer for PhDs at CISPA:
- Full-time working contract with E13-level salary.
- Excellent research environment
- Strong supervision
- World-class collaborations
How to apply:
- To apply for a PhD position, please send your CV and a research statement to my email address (xiao.zhang [at] cispa [dot] de).
- To apply for a Hiwi or an intern position, please send your CV and a breif introduction of your research interests to to my email address (xiao.zhang [at] cispa [dot] de).
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. I will read every email, but unfortunately I will not reply to all of them.